I follow the steps on the QuickStart topic and try the cordapp-example. However, I has a question and this is my scenario.
- Start the cordapp-example network.
- Open a browser and access to PartyA node.
- Send an IOU from PartyA to PartyB.
- Close the cordapp-example network.
- Make a copy of a …/cordapp-example/kotlin-source/build/nodes/PartyB and keep it somewhere.
- Repeat the step 1-4. (Both PartyA and PartyB now have 2 IOU states in their ledgers).
- Replace the …/cordapp-example/kotlin-source/build/nodes/PartyB with the copy one from the step5.
After this point, if I start the cordapp-example network and access to PartyA and PartyB, I will see that PartyA has 2 IOU states but PartyB has only 1 IOU state. I am not sure what I need to do in order to sync the missing IOU state from the PartyA to PartyB.